วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Opinion on Electrolux Washing Machine

Electrolux Washing Machine

 
 
 
My opinion toward Electrolux Washing Machine, I did the research for this washing machine because my mom plan to buy a  new washing machine. Surprising that this washing machine really hitting on me and I would like to share its functions and the factor that make me want to buy this washing machine.
 
 
First, the most important factor is it is friendly to the environment.
Second, the speed of washing is quick and it is very effective when I watched the review on youtube.
Third,the design of it looks smart and smooth.
Last, it have many wash cycle including Super high spin speeds, up to 1,350 RPM, helps reduce moisture leading to shorter dry times and additional money savings

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น